Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Brand New Year


Happy New Year! I hope it will be a great one for all of us. I'm not sure how to judge last year, I mean they told me I had cancer ( bad), then they told me it was gone ( awesome) BUT best of all was the arrival of Rexton so I guess the good outweighs the bad. Hopefully 2011 will continue better than it started with me having a 24 hour stomach bug..I haven't had one of those in years and I hope to never have one again. Chemo was a walk in the park compared to that, well, except I still have my hair.
So I've had a weeks worth of radiation treatments to my brain, so far so good although I know it takes awhile to "cook". They did tell me that if your hair is really short ( as mine is) sometimes it won't fall out, that would be nice.
I'm sitting here watching it rain thinking about all you folks who got buried last week, I hope things are clearing out for you. We're supposed to get some lake effect tomorrow but we're so used to it we don't even blink.
Here's hoping 2011 brings you all you're hoping for and more and my resolution is to get to see some of you this year!!

1 comment:

AbsolutAngel said...

I would like almost nothing more than to see you again. I wonder if we can make this happen. Know, anyway, that in my heart you are irreplacible, as special as the blue rose. Often imitated, never actually equaled.