Sunday, March 27, 2011

Holding My Breath


So tomorrow I go for my 3 month scan to make sure Mr. Cancer is still gone. I've been very nervous about this for awhile now, in the cancer world we call it "scanziety". To top it off after the scan I have to wait a week to see the Dr. and get the results...boys and girls can we say torture?

I've been sick this week with some kind of stomach thing and dehydration. The doc seems to think I may have an ulcer, so guess what? On Thursday I get to have another test, an Upper Gi. That's where you drink the icky stuff and they take pictures. I think eventually there will be more pics of my insides than my outsides. At least I talked him out of a barium enema..which if you haven't experienced one, my advice to you is ask for an alternative.

Hopefully this week ( tests excluded) I can get back to work and get ready for Pasta for CASA our big fundraiser. I hear the folks at the office have been working hard on the arrangements while I've been doing paperwork from home. Great helpful folks I work with.

This week Rex turns 1, Chris says he's walking and they've cleared off everything 3 shelves up.

I haven't been able to get to see him since I've been sick and I miss him like crazy.

So friends tomorrow is the day, I'm asking for all good karma, thoughts, prayers, health dances and anything else you can come up with that the scan is clear and I can say 3 months clean!

I'll let you all know as soon as I do.

Happy Spring, Sue

No comments: