Monday, October 25, 2010

Hi Ho Hi Ho It's Back to Work I Go


Last Monday I started back to work part time. I'll admit I was a bit nervous as to whether I could manage it but I think it went pretty well. I went home most afternoons and took a little nap and that seemed to do the trick. Also B12 shots from my Dr. probably don't hurt. I was greeted by a big bouquet of balloons and that definitely made my first day back joyful.
My new kitten has turned into being terror kitty. she has no sense of caution and will "attack" anything, climb everything and run at top speed through the house for reasons only she knows. Poor Emmy, she mostly hisses and growls and this little devil of a Daisy won't even back up.
Yesterday Rexton was baptised in the Brownville Methodist church across the street from my house. This is the church that Chris grew up in so the folks there were happy to see him and thrilled to meet Rex. Rex was a great little trooper laughing and smiling at everyone and even smiling when the water crossed his head. It was almost as if he knew the celebration was for him! I wish they lived closer so I could spend more time with him.
As for me, things are pretty much the same, I still can't swallow whole food and I don't mind saying I'm getting damn sick and tired of soup, I'm trying to add a few soft things but that all depends on how my stomach will accept them as well. I'm still having bouts of random nausea. If I knew what was causing them I'd sure as heck stop whatever it was. They tell me this will all go away but no one seems to want to make an estimate as to when. The only answer I get is " it varys" ugh.
Anyway that's how things are going here, I hoe you all are doing well and getting ready for the holidays, hopefully I'll be able to eat by then.

No comments: