Friday, December 17, 2010

My Christmas Gift

This is the Christmas card from Chris' family, that's my beautiful grandson! The good news is I think I'll be around to see him say "Dad what were you thinkin' when you took that picture" LOL
The very good news is I got the PET Scan results from my wonderful radiologist ( I was supposed to wait until next week and get them from the oncologist) who wanted me to actually look forward to Christmas. The news is there was NO cancer detected...did ya get that? NO cancer detected. I cried when the poor guy told me over the phone.Now I get to have some preventative brain radiation so my journey isn't over yet ( so the blog goes on). I need to thank all of you because if I didn't have your prayers and support who knows what the results would have been? I believe we ALL made this happen and I thank you all from the bottom of my cancer free heart and lungs :) I guess I was right when I told Mr. Cancer he picked the wrong bitch!
Gee if I could eat a great meal I think I'd go have one but the side effects linger on, this too shall pass and if not, oh well, I made it through the worst part and I'll carry on from here!
So, that's the news sooner than I thought to be able to share it with you, gotta love Dr. DeBlazio!
Cheers!

3 comments:

Karen H. said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I am having a drink for you right now Sue. You have so much left to accomplish here on Earth...we're not going to let you go yet. You're too loved by too many.

I got your Christmas Card today. Merry Christmas indeed!

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ said...

Whoo hooo best Christmas present EVER!! Hugs and smooches~~
Cindy

Landra said...

I couldn't ask for a better Christmas present!