Friday, December 3, 2010

Another Week


This is a picture of me and Rex from Thanksgiving. Normally I hate pics of me but with the cutest little guy in the world in it I suppose I can stand it.
I think Chris took about 50 pics of us so this probably isn't the best one but I like it. Aren't digital cameras amazing? I remember taking the pics then going to the drug store or Photo Mat and waiting 3 or 4 days if you were lucky. Digital photography is awesome! I must have over 1000 pics of Rex by now, Chris is a little camera happy :).
It's been a quiet week here except for the several inches of snow we got yesterday. The roads are all clear and the snow is still clean so it looks nice. Makes me feel like the holidays too.
I've been shopping and wrapping presents, sometimes I even forget I've been sick until I tire myself out.
Even though I still can't eat alot of different things, my appetite is back..now all I have to do is figure out how to keep this weight off that I've lost when real food ( at least what I can eat of it) tastes so good. I even got my taste back for coffee, for the longest time I couldn't drink it because it tasted so bad to me, then all of a sudden it's OK again...go figure.
I still have a couple of weeks until the next test so I'm trying to enjoy the holidays and keep myself busy. I made another rag quilt this week and I still have some gifts to make so maybe I can sew instead of eat :).
I did find out that cleaning the snow off my van with only one fully working lung can be a challenge, I've decided that turning it on, going back in the house and hoping enough snow melts off so I can drive it is a better plan. We'll see when the real snow flies. Otherwise I'll just have to start sooner and take more breaks I guess. Could be worse, at least we do have someone who plows the driveway.
Work has been keeping me busy, we got new computers that seem to have strange messages on them every day or my old programs won't work with the new OS. Today it told me that my Windows program wasn't the real thing, we called the guy we bought the computers from, hopefully he has an explanation. The person who's going to be doing the other 1/2 of my job starts next week so I guess I'll be busy training her for awhile, that should be fun.
Well I guess I'll go sew something to keep me busy, have a great week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a cute pic! You look great Sue and Rex looks just like Chris lol!